- Guidance and information for authors wishing to find out about Open Access archiving
- Information on software and the process for creating eprints archives.
- Material for use within an institution for advocating the use of repositories, along with publications, presentations and general resources produced by SHERPA.
- Material for potential re-use within institutions for advocating the use of repositories produced by SHERPA Partners & Affiliates.
- Guidance for populating a repository, with information on publishers copyright policies.
- Advice on preservation issues and the results of SHERPA's project work in this area.
- Model licences to cover IPR and legal issues generated by repository use, with other reports and policy guidance from SHERPA project work.