SHERPA Partners & Affiliates: Guidance & Advocacy Materials
Increasing Nottingham's Research Impact: Event Materials
The following information are leaflets, presentations and Webpages produced in support of the Nottingham repositories and open access event October 2007. They are collected here as an aid to UK based repository developers and administrators as well as those around the world. Please see copyright details concerning these items and their re-use at the bottom of this page.
- Event title slide [presentation, powerpoint]
- Introduction to the event [Dr Richard Masterman, Director of Research Innovation Services] [presentation, powerpoint]
- Open access and the University [Bill Hubbard, SHERPA Manager] [presentation, powerpoint]
- Using UK PubMed Central [Mark Samson, Manager, UK PubMed Central] [presentation, powerpoint]
- Experiences with an open access journal [Prof Jerry Roberts, Head of the School of Biosciences] [presentation, powerpoint]
- Using the University's open access fund [Stephen Pinfield, CIO, Information Services] [presentation, powerpoint]
- Using the University's repository [Bill Hubbard] [presentation, powerpoint]
The text of these items, and elements of them, may be reused or repurposed in fair use for legitimate and nonprofit based advocacy of institutional Open Access repositories. However, rights to all graphical images, icons and illustrations are reserved by the individual institutions and may not be reused without first seeking copyright permission from them.
All externally produced works listed hosted on this section of the SHERPA site are available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License. Links to materials on external sites are bound by whatever copyright © rights individual institutions retain, and to whom any reuse requests should be directed in the first instance.