SHERPA and Allied Projects
- Completed project which helped develop archives in research-led institutions.
- Completed project which helped to expand the repository network in the UK.
- Completed project which looked at preservation models for open access repositories, funded by JISC and managed by AHDS.
- RoMEO is a continuing project developing and maintaining a database that lists journals' and publishers' copyright agreements.
- OpenDOAR is building an authoritative directory of worldwide open access repositories, along with assocuated services and information to act as a community and m2m bridge between repositories and service providers.
- Completed project with partners EDINA and SHERPA, to scope and develop an interim repository for use by UK academics without access to an institutional archive storage facility.
- Completed major European project with 10 international partners, developing a cross-European repository network infrastructure
- A major UK initiative funded by JISC for a support service for the development of repositories.
- Completed UK project to build a national eTheses service, in which SHERPA was a partner.