The RoMEO Application Programmers' Interface (API) allows programs to query RoMEO and get back data in XML format. Anyone may use the API, but unregistered users are limited to 500 requests per day per IP address.
Registering for RoMEO API Key has the following advantages:
- Registered applications can exceed the daily request limit.
- Registered users receive advance notice of planned changes to the API.
- API usage statistics for the key are available on request.
More information about the API is available in the online documentation at: http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo/apimanual.php
Registration has three steps:
- Fill in the online registration form and submit to RoMEO.
- RoMEO will confirm receipt by sending you an automatic email message.
- Click on the link in the email message to receive your API Key immediately .