|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print only applies to JASIS&T
- On author's personal website or institutional repository for JASIS&T
- On authors website only for Bulletin of the ASIS&T
- Pre-print must not be updated with Post-print
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to article on publisher site
- Set statements to accompany authors post-print, both before and after publication (see policy).
|Exceptions to this policy:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.