||Oxford University Press (OUP): Policy M, United Kingdom|
||3 journals - involving 2 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO yellow publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print must not be replaced with post-print, instead a link to published version with amended set statement should be made
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Post-print in Institutional repositories and open access repositories
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
|Paid Open Access:
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1119 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.