||American Folklore Society, United States|
||1 journals - involving 1 other organisation|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
||Not available online|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print and Post-print on personal website
- Pre-print and Post-print must be removed upon publication
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher's version/PDF on institutional repository
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- "Published as [provide the complete bibliographic citation as it appears in the print version of the Journal of American Folklore]. © [Year] by the American Folklore Society"
- For JAF contributions published beginning in 2003: "Published as [provide the complete bibliographic citation as it appears in the print version of the Journal of American Folklore]. © [Year] by the Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois"
- Policy applies to JAF articles both before and after 2003.
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1145 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.