|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Authors' pre-print on a web-site
- Authors' pre-print must be labeled with date and accompanied with statement that paper has not (yet) been published
- Copy of authors final peer-reviewed manuscript as accepted for publication
- Authors' post-print on author's web-site, employers server or institutional repository, after acceptance
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to APA journal home page or article DOI
- Article must include the following statement: 'This article may not exactly replicate the final version published in the APA journal. It is not the copy of record.'
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- APA will submit NIH author articles to PubMed Central, after author completion of form
||Compliance data is available for 13 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||12 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.