||Oxford University Press (OUP): Policy P, United Kingdom|
||1 journal - involving 2 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print set statement must be amended upon publication (see policy)
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Author's Post-print on Institutional repositories or Central repositories
- Publisher's version/PDF on Institutional repositories or Central repositories, with all rights reserved (see policy)
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1336 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.