||Oxford University Press (OUP): Policy Q, United Kingdom|
||This is a RoMEO white publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| archiving status unclear|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print on author's personal website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Post-print on Institutional repositories or open access repositories
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print must not be replaced with post-print, instead a link to published version with amended set statement should be made
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1337 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.