|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- In a public ePrint server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- On a non-profit server
- Must link to publisher version
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License 4.0
- Applies to Revista de la Facultad de Derecho
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1855 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.