|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On pre-print servers, conference website or author's personal website
- Authors must inform publisher of pre-print deposit at point of submission.
- On institutional repository or PubMed Central after a 12 months embargo period or as mandated
- Authors retain copyright
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Must link to publisher version
- Non-commercial use
- Publisher will automatically deposit in PMC for authors funded by RCUK, HHMI, NIH, MRC, Wellcome Trust for release 6 or 12 months after publication
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last contacted on 16/11/2015
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of Company of Biologists
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||2082 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.