One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: National Inquiry Services Centre (NISC)
||National Inquiry Services Centre (NISC): 18 month embargo, South Africa|
||8 journals - involving 2 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On authors personal website and departmental website immediately
- On Institutional Repositories, social media repositories (Research Gate) and subject repositories 18 months embargo
- Set statement to accompany pre-print and post-print (see policy)
- Must link to publisher version
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- NIH Authors articles will be automatically submitted to PubMed Central after 12 months
||Compliance data is available for 2 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||2091 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|