One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Cambridge University Press (CUP)
||Cambridge University Press (CUP): 12 months, United Kingdom|
||4 journals - involving 3 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
||Open Access Options|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's Pre-print on author's personal website, departmental website, social media websites, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv
- Author's post-print on author's personal website on acceptance of publication
- Author's post-print on departmental website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv, after a 12 months embargo from the date of publication.
- Pre-print to record acceptance for publication
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement
- Must link to publisher version or journal website
- Authors may choose to use a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
||Compliance data is available for 28 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
||Cambridge Open - Selected Journals Only|
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||2774 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|