One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Cambridge University Press (CUP)
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's Pre-print on author's personal website, departmental website, social media websites, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv
- Author's post-print on author's personal website or departmental website upon acceptance for publication
- Author's post-print on departmental website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv upon acceptance for publication
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher's version/PDF on author's personal website or departmental website upon online publication
- Publisher's version/PDF on institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, UK PMC or arXiv, after a 12 month embargo from the date of publication.
- Author's Pre-print to record acceptance for publication
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement
- Must link to publisher version or journal website
- Authors may choose to use a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
||ANR (Compliant); AHRC (Compliant); ARC (Compliant); ARC (Compliant); FWF (Compliant); BBSRC (Compliant); DFG (Compliant); ESRC (Compliant); Knut och Alice Wallenbergs Stiftelse (Compliant); Telethon Foundation (Paid OA option); Wellcome Trust (Paid OA option)|
|Paid Open Access:
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||2843 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|