One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Oxford University Press (OUP)
||Oxford University Press (OUP): AJCL, United Kingdom|
||1 journal - involving 1 other organisation|
||This is a RoMEO yellow publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Post-print on author's personal website, institutional website, Institutional repositories or Central repositories
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
|Paid Open Access:
||Oxford Open - Covers 90 journals|
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||3029 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|