||IKER (Centre de recherche sur la langue et les textes basques), France|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, institutional repositories and open access repositories, artixer, Hal
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Non-commercial use
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version
- All titles are open access journals
- Publisher last contacted on 12/09/2017
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||3095 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.