One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: EPL Association
||EPL Association, [International]|
||1 journal - involving 4 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print on author's personal website, repository, scientific social network, arXiv or non-commercial website
- Post-print or publisher's version on author's personal website immediately
- Author's version post-print on institutional website, institutional repository, subject-based repository, PubMed Central, non-commercial scientific social network or third party eprint servers, including arXiv, after 12 months embargo
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Post-print is not permitted on commercial scientific social networks e.g. ResearchGate, Mendeley and Academia.edu
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
|Paid Open Access:
||IOP Publishing 'hybrid' open access|
- Publisher last contacted on 06/07/2018
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||3261 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|