One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Council for British Archaeology
||Council for British Archaeology, United Kingdom|
||3 journals (including journals with special policies)|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
||Not available online|
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Archiving of pre-prints in institutional repositories is discouraged
- If authors wishes to deposit their pre-print version, it must be accompanied by a a disclaimer stating that it is not the peer-reviewed, published version
- Post-prints may be deposited on author's personal website or institutional repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Authors final version only
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Must include set statement, 'The original publication is available at...'
||Compliance data is available for 4 funders|
|Exceptions to this policy:
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||423 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|