||Microbiology Society, United Kingdom|
||6 journals (including journals with special policies) - involving 2 other organisations|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on author's personal website, institutional repository or pre-print archive such as BioRxiv
- Author's post-print on institutional repository, subject repository or pre-print archive such as BioRxiv
- Author's pre-print should link to submission form prior to acceptance
- Author's pre-print should link to published article once available
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Version deposited must replicate that accepted for publication (authors version)
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Non-commercial use
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last contacted on 07/09/2018
|Exceptions to this policy:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.