|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Authors' pre-print and authors' post-print on authors' personal website
- Authors' pre-print and authors' post-print must be removed upon publication
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher's version/PDF on institutional repository
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- "Published as [provide the complete bibliographic citation as it appears in the print version of the Journal of American Folklore]. © [Year] by the American Folklore Society"
- For JAF contributions published beginning in 2003: "Published as [provide the complete bibliographic citation as it appears in the print version of the Journal of American Folklore]. © [Year] by the Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois"
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Policy applies to JAF articles both before and after 2003.
- Publisher last reviewed on 11/06/2014
||11-Jun-2014 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.