|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Authors own final version only can be archived
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On author's personal website or institutional repository or any repository mandated by Author's funding body
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must state that the file is not the final published version of the paper
- Must link to publisher version(http://dx.doi.org/[DOI of the Article without brackets])
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
|Paid Open Access:
||Open Access Extension|
||07-Jun-2016 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.