|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On personal website, institutional repository or subject repository at time of acceptance for publication
- Pre-print must be marked on opening page as a 'working paper'
- Post-prints must acknowledge published source with "This is a pre-copyedited version of an article accepted for publication in (journal title) following peer review. The definitive publisher-authenticated version is available through the University of Texas Press."
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher last reviewed on 17/08/2017
||17-Aug-2017 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page: