|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, employer's website, employer's repository, or subject-based repository
- Publisher's version/PDF must be used (authorised electronic re-print)
- Publisher's version/PDF (authorised electronic re-print) on PubMed Central and related servers
- Pre-print must acknowledge submission to journal
- Must link to publisher version on IUCr server
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
|Paid Open Access:
||Copyright Policy - author rights - NIH Policy|
||01-Feb-2013 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.