|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on author's personal website, non-commercial pre-print server
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on institutional repository or funder designated repository after 12 months embargo from first online publication
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Post-prints are subject to Springer Nature re-use terms
|Paid Open Access:
||Springer Open Choice|
||18-Oct-2018 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.