|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On authors' personal website or institutional repository
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal homepage with DOI
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License 4.0
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- NIH Authors articles will be automatically submitted to PubMed Central upon online publication
- If required by funding agency, authors may use a Creative Commons Attribution License
- Author retain copyright
- All titles are open access journals
- Publisher last contacted on 27/03/2014
||Open Access Statement - Example License to Publish (pdf)|
||02-May-2018 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
- Different journal databases give ISSNs inconsistently. The ISSN and ESSN may need to be swapped.
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.