One journal found when searched for: 1475-7516
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print on author's personal website, repository, non-commercial scientific social network, arXiv or non-commercial website
- Pre-print can not be updated after submission
- Post-print on author's personal website or Arxiv immediately
- Post-print on institutional website, institutional repository, subject-based repository, bioRxiv, PubMed Central, non-commercial scientific social network or third party eprint servers after 12 months embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Set statements to accompany different versions (see policy)
- Post-print is not permitted on commercial scientific social networks e.g. ResearchGate, Mendely and Academia.edu
- Articles can not be deposited under an open access license or creative commons license
|Paid Open Access:
||'hybrid' open access - Applies to selected titles|
- Authors may make a closed deposit of post-print on a non-commercial repository within three months of date of acceptance.
||Author Rights (pdf) - IOP Publishing open access policy - ;Frequently Asked Questions|
||22-Nov-2017 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|