|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website or institutional repository
- Pre-print must not be updated with Post-print
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to article on publisher site
- Set statements to accompany authors post-print, both before and after publication (see policy).
|Paid Open Access:
||Journal of the ASIS&T Policy|
||13-Mar-2015 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.