|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on personal website, employer's website or a free public pre-print server
- Authors post-print on author's personal website, institutional repository or funder designated repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Post-prints are subject to Springer Nature re-use terms
||Rights and Permissions - Post-print re-use terms|
||03-Sep-2018 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.