|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on any website or open access repository
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, institutional repository, subject repository or funding agency designated repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Set statement to accompany pre-print and authors post-print - see policy
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
|Paid Open Access:
||WorldScientific Open Access|
||29-Oct-2014 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.