|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print and abstract on author's personal website only
- Author's post-print on funder's repository or funder's designated repository only at the funding agency's request or as a result of legal obligation.
- Author's post-print cannot be deposited unless as a result of funding agency's request or as a result of legal obligation.
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used, on author's personal website, editor's personal website or institutional repository
- Authors cannot deposit in subject repositories
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version and article's DOI must be given
- Set statement to accompany deposit (see policy)
|Paid Open Access:
||De Gruyter Open Access|
||Repository Policy - Copyright Agreement|
||29-Oct-2013 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page: