One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: IP Publishing
||IP Publishing, United Kingdom|
||5 journals - involving 1 other organisation|
||This is a RoMEO green publisher|
|Although this publisher has default policies, individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Authors are required to contact publisher before posting (permission will not be refused for an author to use their article elsewhere after publication in the journal)
- Post-print can only be archived after publication
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Set copyright statement must be used (provided by publisher)
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
||Compliance data is available for 2 funders|
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||384 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|