One journal found when searched for: 0737-6782
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Some journals have separate policies, please check with each journal directly
- On author's personal website, institutional repositories, arXiv, AgEcon, PhilPapers, PubMed Central, RePEc or Social Science Research Network
- Author's pre-print may not be updated with Publisher's Version/PDF
- Author's pre-print must acknowledge acceptance for publication
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with set statement (see policy)
- If OnlineOpen is available, AHRC and ESRC authors, may self-archive after 24 months
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last contacted on 07/08/2014
||Self-archiving - Authors Compliance Tool - Funder Policies|
||24-Nov-2017 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.