One journal found when searched for: 1053-5888
||IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (ISSN: 1053-5888)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on any website or pre-print server
- Author's post-print on author's personal website or employer's website or IEEE approved not-for-profit third party (8.1.9.G.2 ) website
- Author's pre-print must be replaced by the accepted version, if on the author's personal website, employer's websites, arXiv, IEEE-approved third-party, not-for profit server, funder repository
- Author's pre-print must removed on third-party servers
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see policy) before acceptance
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see policy) when accepted for publication
- If funding agency rules apply, authors may post author's post-print version on funder's designated repository or institutional repository, in compliance with their funding agency rules. They may be required to comply with embargo periods of 0 to 24 months
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with citation (see policy)
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Author's post-print on scholarly collaboration networks that have signed STM Sharing Principles
- Publisher retains copyright
|Paid Open Access:
||IEEE Open Access Publishing Options|
- Publisher last contacted on 24/01/2018
||Electronic information dissemination policy - copyright form (pdf) - Copyright Policy - Author Posting of IEEE Copyrighted Papers Online - Policy: Posting Your Article|
||08-Jun-2018 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.