One journal found when searched for: 1053-5888
||IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (ISSN: 1053-5888)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on Author's personal website, employers website or publicly accessible server
- Author's post-print on Author's server or Institutional server
- Author's pre-print must be removed upon publication of final version and replaced with either full citation to IEEE work with a Digital Object Identifier or link to article abstract in IEEE Xplore or replaced with Authors post-print
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied with set-phrase, once submitted to IEEE for publication ("This work has been submitted to the IEEE for possible publication. Copyright may be transferred without notice, after which this version may no longer be accessible")
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied with set-phrase, when accepted by IEEE for publication ("(c) 20xx IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other uses, in any current or future media, including reprinting/republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works, for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or reuse of any copyrighted component of this work in other works.")
- IEEE must be informed as to the electronic address of the pre-print
- If funding rules apply authors may post Author's post-print version in funder's designated repository
- Author's Post-print - Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with citation (see above set statement)
- Author's Post-print - Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
|Paid Open Access:
||IEEE Open Access Publishing Options|
||Electronic information dissemination policy - copyright form (pdf) - Copyright Policy|
||05-Jun-2014 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.