- The format of the ISSN has been corrected by adding a hyphen.
One journal found when searched for: 1465-7392
||Nature Cell Biology (ISSN: 1465-7392, ESSN: 1476-4679)
||This is a RoMEO yellow journal|
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Research articles only
- On author's personal website, institutional repository and funder designated repository
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Authors retain copyright
- Must link to publisher version
- Published source must be acknowledged and DOI cited
- Post-prints are subject to Springer Nature re-use terms
- Applies to Research articles only
||Pre-print policy - Self-archiving policy - Post-print re-use terms|
||20-Sep-2018 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.