One journal found when searched for: 2161-5063
||ACS Synthetic Biology (ESSN: 2161-5063)
||This is a RoMEO white journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal.
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
- Must obtain written permission from Editor
- Must not violate ACS ethical Guidelines
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
- If mandated by funding agency or employer/ institution
- If mandated to deposit before 12 months, must obtain waiver from Institution/Funding agency or use AuthorChoice
- 12 months embargo
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, pre-print servers, institutional website, institutional repositories or subject repositories
- Must be accompanied by set statement (see policy)
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last reviewed on 19/09/2016
||Copyright form - ACS Journal Publishing Agreement - NIH Policy - User Guide (pdf)|
||19-Sep-2016 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.