One journal found when searched for:
||Northern History (ISSN: 0078-172X, ESSN: 1745-8706)
||This is a RoMEO yellow journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
- 12 months embargo for STEM (science, technology, engineering and medicine) journals
- 2 years embargo for HSS (humanities and social science) journals
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Authors' pre-print on author's personal website or institutional website, or institutional repository, or subject-based repository
- Author's post-print on institutional repository or subject-based repository
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with citation
- On a non-profit server
||Compliance data is available for 11 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
||22-Jan-2014 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.