One journal found when searched for:
||Laboratory Animals (ISSN: 0023-6772, ESSN: 1758-1117)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Authors retain copyright
- Pre-print on any website
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, departmental website, institutional website, institutional repository or other repositories, including PubMed Central
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Post-print version with changes from referees comments can be used
- "as published" final version with layout and copy-editing changes cannot be archived but can be used on secure institutional intranet
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
||Compliance data is available for 28 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
- Publisher last contacted on 21/08/2019
- SAGE may give permission to deposit the Publisher's version/PDF on an unrestricted website of repository, upon request
||SAGE and Open Access - SAGEs Author Archiving and Re-Use Guidelines - Posting to an Institutional Repository|
||21-Aug-2019 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.