One journal found when searched for:
||Journal of Hellenic Studies (ISSN: 0075-4269, ESSN: 2041-4099)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||This journal is not in the list for the paid open access option.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's Pre-print and Author's Post-print on author's personal website, departmental website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv
- Publishers version/PDF may be used on authors personal or departmental web page any time after publication
- Publishers version/PDF may be used in an institutional repository or PubMed Central after 12 month embargo
- Pre-print to record acceptance for publication
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement, for deposit of Authors Post-print or Publisher's version/PDF
- Must link to publisher version
- Authors version may be deposited immediately on acceptance
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- Permission (not to be unreasonably withheld) needs to be sought if the author is at a different institution to when the article was originally published.
||Compliance data is available for 52 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
||Cambridge Open - Selected Journals Only|
||Copyright and Repositories - Open Access Options|
||07-May-2013 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the British Library's Zetoc service hosted by MIMAS,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) hosted by Lund University Libraries,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.