One journal found when searched for:
||Journal of Financial Regulation (ISSN: 2053-4833, ESSN: 2053-4841)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||This journal is not in the list for the paid open access option.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print must not be replaced with post-print, instead a link to published version with amended set statement should be made
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Post-print on institutional repositories or central repositories after 2 years embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
- Eligible authors may deposit in OpenDepot
||Compliance data is available for 35 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
||Oxford Open - Creative Commons Attribution License or Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No-Derivatives License available|
- Authors may deposit in their institutional repository immediately, as long as the article is not made publicly available until after embargo period
- Authors are not permitted to deposit in Research Gate or Academia,edu
||Policy F - publication rights - NIH policy - Other funding agenies|
||08-Feb-2017 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.