One journal found when searched for:
||American Journal of International Law (ISSN: 0002-9300, ESSN: 2161-7953)
||This is a RoMEO green journal|
||This journal is not in the list for the paid open access option.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's Pre-print on author's personal website, departmental website, social media websites, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv
- Author's post-print on author's personal website or departmental website upon acceptance for publication
- Author's post-print on departmental website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv upon acceptance for publication
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher's version/PDF on author's personal website , departmental website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, UK PMC or arXiv
- Author's Pre-print to record acceptance for publication
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement
- Must link to publisher version or journal website
- Authors may choose to use a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
||Compliance data is available for 26 funders|
|Paid Open Access:
||Cambridge Open - Selected Journals Only|
||21-Mar-2017 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
These summaries are for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.