|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| archiving status unclear|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| archiving status unknown|
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike License
- Authors retain copyright
- Published source must be acknowledged
- On a non-profit server
- Applies to Issues and Trends in Educational Technology
- All titles are open access journals
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of University of Arizona
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||1644 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.