|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On institutional repositories and subject repositories
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License 4.0
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Authors retain copyright
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher last contacted on 16/11/2015
- All titles are open access journals
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of New Prairie Press
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||2717 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.