One journal found when searched for:
||Studies in Biblical Literature (ISSN: 1089-0645)
||This is a RoMEO yellow journal|
||A paid open access option is available for this journal.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| subject to Restrictions below, author can archive publisher's version/PDF|
- Author's pre-print on author's personal website, non-commercial institutional repository, non-commercial subject repository, non-commercial open access repository, pre-print server, arXiv, PubMed Central, Research Gate, Academia.edu or SSRN
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, non-commercial institutional repository, non-commercial subject repository, non-commercial open access repository, pre-print server, arXiv or PubMed Central.
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used on author's personal website,
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used on author's personal website or non-commercial institutional repository only
- Published version may only be shared with the statement: "All rights reserved."
- Only one book chapter or journal article may be shared.
- Must link to publisher version with DOI and set statement
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with citation
|Paid Open Access:
||Paid Open Access|
- Exceptions to policy are possible to comply with funder's individual requirements, please contact publisher directly
- Publisher last contacted on 08/03/2018
||13-Mar-2018 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the journal's default policies, and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|
The RoMEO Journals database is supplemented with information kindly provided by:
- the Zetoc service, funded by Jisc with data provided by the British Library,
- the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) managed by Infrastructure Services for Open Access,
- the Entrez journal list hosted by the NCBI.