One publisher found when searched for: Publisher: Emerald
|These are the publisher's default policies. Individual journals may have special permissions, especially if they involve other organisations or have paid open access options. Always run a journal title or ISSN search to check.
|| author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)|
|| author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)|
|| author cannot archive publisher's version/PDF|
- On author's personal website, employer's website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject repository, and Scholarly Collaboration Networks that have signed up to the Voluntary STM Sharing Principles
- Author's pre-print must not have its copyright assigned to pre-print server
- Authors must inform editor of pre-print deposit
- Author's pre-print must be updated with set statement once accepted
- Author's post-print can be deposited upon publication
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
||Arthritis Research UK (Paid OA option); AHRC (Paid OA option); ARC (Compliant); FWF (Compliant); BHF (Paid OA option); CIHR (Paid OA option); CSO (Paid OA option); DMT (Compliant); ESRC (Paid OA option); European Commission [FP7] (Compliant); ERC (Compliant); Fondazione Cariplo (Compliant); NHMRC (Compliant); NIH (Compliant); Wellcome Trust (Paid OA option); World Bank (Compliant)|
|Paid Open Access:
||Open Access Policies and FAQs|
- Closed deposit is permitted upon acceptance
- Publisher last contacted on 26/09/2017
|RoMEO Publisher ID:
||31 - Suggest an update for this record|
|Link to this page:
This summary is for the publisher's default policies and changes or exceptions can often be negotiated by authors.
All information is correct to the best of our knowledge but should not be relied upon for legal advice.
|Use this site to find a summary of permissions that are normally given as part of each publisher's copyright transfer agreement.|